6-Pack Fun, Vol. 4: Logos

Coffee Time
by Carl Coffee

We are very fortunate to have the man in charge of the Wiffle Logos site in our league, therefore crappy logos are rare.

6. 2012 Manchester Punchouts
I wonder how many people never noticed the fist in this logo is actually an ‘MP.’ That’s very clever.


5. 2012-13 Whiteford Wicked Aces
This logo won the NWLA logo of the year so it could be a crime if I didn’t include it.


4. 2011-13 Belgian Wiffles
This classic beauty will always be one of my favorites. It’s so simple yet so wonderful.


3. 2013 Ducks
I believe this one is Corbs’ favorite and it’s up there for me as well.


2. 2012 Jason Mattseals
You just look at this logo and smile.


1. 2012 Campus Commandos
The 2011 Commandos logo may be the worst ever in our league, but the 2012 one is my favorite. What isn’t awesome about a toy soldier shooting wiffleballs out of a wiffle bat?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your name to your comments.